- Welcome to the class!
- The first class will take place on January 16.
- We will discuss solutions to the first homework set on January 19, so, please work on the homework until then!
- For those interested, an overview of what an opposition should be is available from LiU [here].
Information will be made available via the mailinglist: email@example.com
- •William Strunk Jr. and E.B. White, The Elements of Style.
- •Joshua Schimel, Writing Science: How to write papers that get cited and proposals that get funded, Oxford University Press, 2012.
- •William Zinsser, On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction, HarperCollins, 1998.
- •Lyn Dupre, BUGS in Writing: A Guide to Debugging Your Prose (2nd Edition) , Addison-Wesley Professional, 1998.
- •Tim Skern, Writing Scientific English, Facultas wuv, 2009.
- • R.L. Trask, The Penguin Guide to Punctuation, Penguin Books, 1997.